Power transmission & distribution network forms the backbone of optimal performance of industries in any economy. As the demand for energy increases globally, stakeholders have increased their investments in improving the infrastructure to facilitate the transmission and distribution of electricity. Shunt reactors are the cost-effective way to meet the demand for power generation in high-voltage power transmission systems over long distances.
The market for shunt reactors is driven by the demand for modern transmission and distribution (T&D) networks, reduced losses in power transmission and application of shunt reactors in different renewable energy systems. The design of smart grid technologies and continuous increase in the development of power generation technologies are the factors that will offer growth opportunities across the globe. The global shunt reactor market foresees promising growth prospects in emerging economies in Asia-Pacific such as India and China.
The world shunt reactor market is segmented based on types, region and applications. On the basis of reactor types, the shunt reactors are segmented into oil-immersed shunt reactor and air-core dry shunt reactor. Based on the applications, the shunt reactor market is segmented into electrical utilities & industrial verticals.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of shunt reactors market across the globe
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics and recent industry policy changes and market trends
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments and untapped segments, and value chain analysis
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers
Shunt Reactor Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Zaporozhtransformator, Toshiba, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hyundai Heavy Industries, ABB Limited, Fuji Electric, Crompton Greaves, Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Company Ltd., Alstom SA