Sickle-cell anemia is a disease which is categorized by the existence of sickle-shaped erythrocytes. Sickle-cell anemia is an inherited, lifelong blood disorder that impacts hemoglobin causing serious damage to the body. Key factors driving the growth of sickle-cell anemia therapeutics market in the U.S. are the unmet medical needs and the increase in sickle-cell diseases. However, the side effects associated with current therapies and low awareness among individuals will surely impede the growth of this market. Moreover, investments by government in R&D sector will aid in developing more effective medications, hence creating lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The market for sickle-cell anemia therapeutics in the U.S. is segmented based on product type, end user and geography. Based on product type this market is segmented into antibiotics, pain-relieving medications, hydroxyurea and others. Further, based on end user this market is segmented into government, hospitals, private clinics and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Baxter, Bluebird Bio, Daiichi Sankyo, Eli Lilly, Emmaus Medical, GlycoMimetics, HemaQuest Pharmaceuticals, Mast Therapeutics, Merck Sharp & Dohme and Pfizer is also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics for sickle-cell anemia therapeutics market in the US.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth for the sickle-cell anaemia therapeutics market in the US is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Sickle-cell Anemia Therapeutics Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Pain-Relieving Medications
By End User
- Private Clinics