Silicon Photonics is the emerging study that deals with photonic system to process, manipulate, generate and transmit data much faster between microchips. In this system, silicon is used as optical medium to transfer data. The continuous need for higher data transfer rate is the driving force for various manufacturers to adopt this technology to enhance computational and processing capabilities of data centers. Silicon Photonics is experiencing healthy growth rate as it reduces cost and consumes less power. Many manufacturers are favoring the silicon photonics technology and are ready to invest in this technology to gain competitive edge.
Some silicon photonics based devices may have thermal effect problem, which may hamper the performance of the devices. Reflective index of the silicon photonics is high which makes difficult to fabricate small devices. These limitations are hurdles to for an increased market adoption of Silicon Photonics Sensor market.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps in understanding the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes, competition amongst the key players.
- Estimations are done for analysis period by considering current market trend, future potential investment in silicon photonics market.
- Top investment pockets are discussed in this report by considering potential growth of various application segments.
- This study helps to understand and quantify the silicon photonics market’s importance by investigating the leverage effect on various geographic regions.
- Top factors are analyzed that are affecting the silicon photonics market growth in short, medium and long term.
- Deep dive intelligence of the drivers, restraints and opportunities of Silicon Photonics market and their impact in short , medium and long term is analyzed.
Silicon Photonics Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Luxtera, Inc., Mellanox Technologies, Finisar corporation, Hewlett-Packard Co, Das Photonics, Phoenix Software, IBM Corp, Infinera, Inc., Oracle Corporation, 3s Photonics.