Silver graphite materials are manufactured utilizing silver powder and high purity graphite. Chemical resistance of silver has positive effect when utilized under varying climatic conditions. These brushes belong to the carbon brushes category, which provide efficient power transfer and are therefore suitable for applications where strict requirements are imposed for exact & even electrical signals. Shaft earthing, tachogenerators, and small motors with low voltages are some of the areas where these brushes are utilized.
Steady economic growth and rapid industrial growth in emerging economies are the major factor that drive the growth of the silver graphite brush market. Development of the carbon brush market and advantages of silver graphite brushes such as low losses, better current distribution, and enhanced performance without ideal conditions over other brushes supplement the market growth. However high price of silver graphite brush restricts the market growth. Increase in demand for silver graphite brush from the emerging economies is expected to provide potential growth opportunities for market expansion.
The report segments the silver graphite brush market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into 80% Ag, 5080% Ag, and <50% Ag. By application, it is categorized into aerospace & defense, marine, medical, wind power, industrial, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are as follows:
- Anglo Carbon & Contacts Ltd.
- Carbex Group
- Helwig Carbon Products, Inc.
- Mersen S.A.
- Morgan Electrical Materials
- National Carbon
- Schunk Group
- SGL Group
- Toyo Tanso Co., Ltd.
- XiangHai Carbon Brushes Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global silver graphite brush market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Silver Graphite Brush Market Key Segments:
- >80% Ag
- 5080% Ag
- <50% Ag
- Aerospace & Defense
- Wind Power
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA