The global single use assemblies market is experiencing a significant growth, and will grow considerably in next few years.
Single use assemblies are used in bioprocessing and biopharmaceutical industry. The technology is used right from media and buffer preparation till shipping of biological material. Single use assemblies includes products like single use bioprocess bags and containers, manifold assemblies, single use bioreactors and single use mixers.
Bioprocessing market has been quickly redirecting toward use of single-use assembly technologies to reduce the risk of contamination and improve operative effectiveness. Single-use technologies have been emerged as strong &expandableproducts from lab/scale-up to cGMP production applications which includes single-use bioprocessing equipment. Traditional stainless steel equipment require clean in place process after every production cycle to avoid any cross contamination which requires waste lot of water and electricity. Due to the advantages and properties of single use products such as cost effectiveness and eliminating clean in place requirements due to disposable nature, the market is expected to grow at a higher scale.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicines supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine have witnessed dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunity for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are short of these drugs. Owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future.Considering these factors, COVID - 19 is expected to have significant impact on Single Use Assemblies Market.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
- Increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals and rise in life science R&D expenditure in biopharmaceuticals has driving the overall growth of the single-use assemblies market
- The issues related to extractable and leachable, environmental harm and also the limitation due to single use bioreactor size (as compared to traditional stainless steel) for the bioprocessing is limiting the market growth of the single use assemblies market.
- There is increase in demand for single use assemblies like disposables in biopharmaceutical and bioprocessing manufacturing, also increase in the number of chronic diseases, which
require the single use assembly products like tubings and sterile bags, has eventually increased the growth in this single use assemblies market.
- Also advancements done in bioprocessing systems like production of recombinant proteins and use of high output devices for bioprocess optimization has contributed to the growth of this sector.
New product launches:
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), invested $50 million to extend its assembly capacity and Bioprocessing Containers(BPC) systems at its UK plant. It also expanded its cleanroom space for BPC chambers and related assembly production processes in the U.S.
- In March 2019, Danaher Corporation (Pall Corporation) signed acontract to Combine Broadley-James’ single-use pH sensors in its single-use technologies for upstream and downstream unit operations.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global single use assembliesindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the single use assemblies market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the single use assemblies market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the single use assemblies market.
- The report provides a detailed global single use assemblies market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in theSingle Use Assembliesresearch report:
- What are the leading market players active in Single use Assemblies market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the single use assemblies market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Single Use Assemblies Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End Users
Key Market Players
Merck Millipore, Danahar, Parker Hannifin, Cole Parmer., Avantor, Sartorius Stedim Biotech, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Saint Gobain