Skin grafting is an advanced technique utilized to conduct a surgical procedure that covers skin replacement. In various wound implications like injury, skin cancer, and deep burns, this technology is used. The need of the skin grafting systems market is being affected by rise in number of cases of leg ulcers, skin infections, and burn injuries. Increased precision and development of air and electric dermatomes are factors anticipated to expand the market for skin grafting devices. Poor healthcare accessibility and deficiency of advanced healthcare infrastructure in low-income countries are expected to hamper the market growth of skin grafting devices.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the skin grafting device market.
Top Impacting Factors
- A rise in cases of skin infections and burn injuries, a developing desire for good appearance, availability of superior healthcare infrastructure, the need for advanced skin treatments, and increase in investment in research are factors that drive the growth of the skin grafting devices market.
- In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure; availability of skilled professionals; collaborations & partnerships between key players; and technological development in skin treatment research are some factors, which boost the market growth for the skin grafting devices market.
- The costly nature of skin graft procedures will hinder the skin grafting device market growth.
- The surge in the use of advanced technology equipment in skin grafts is expected to open various new opportunities in the skin grafts market.
Skin Grafting Device Market Trends
New product launches to flourish the market
In September 2019, Positive results observed from a phase-III trial of “Stratagraft”, declared by Mallinckrodt, and the company was hoping to apply for a U.S. FDA approval based on these results to commercialize the treatment product and procedure.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the skin grafting device industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the skin grafting device market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the skin grafting device market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the skin grafting device market.
- The report provides a detailed skin grafting device market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the skin grafting device Report
- Which are the leading players active in the skin grafting device market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the skin grafting device market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Skin grafting device"?
- What is "Skin grafting device" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Skin grafting device" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Skin grafting device" Market report?
Skin Grafting Device Market Report Highlights
By Device Type
By Wound Type
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
De Soutter Medical, MiMedx, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Coloplast, Tissue Regenix Group PLC, Convatec Inc, Specmed Medical, Smith & Nephew, Organogenesis Inc, Organogenesis Inc., Medtronic, AVITA Medical, Nouvag AG.