Slack waxes are by-product of lubricating oils, which contain 530% oil. They are used for many industrial processes either in original form or in refine form. Melting point of slack waxes varies from 105F to 150F.
Major driver of the slack wax market is rise in demand for paraffin wax in cosmetics industry, as majority of the slack wax produced is consumed for the production of paraffin wax. However, high refining cost of slack wax hampers the market growth. Advantages offered by slack waxes such as rust protector, turf protection, and others are expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the slack wax market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into slack wax LMO, slack wax SPO, slack wax DAO, slack wax MMO. By application, it is classified into cosmetics, candles, polishes, carbon paper, canvas coatings, composite wood panels, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Exxon Mobil Corporation, PT Pertamina, ATDM Co., Ltd., Industrial Raw Materials LLC, Hase Petroleum Wax Co. Ltd., Alpha Wax, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, BP PLC, IRPC Public Company Limited, and China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global slack wax market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Slack Wax Market Key Segments:
- Slack Wax LMO
- Slack Wax SPO
- Slack Wax DAO
- Slack Wax MMO
- Carbon Paper
- Canvas Coatings
- Composite Wood Panels
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA