Smart juicers are the technology inbuilt with Wi-Fi connectivity that connects with user’s smartphone using a QR code to keep track of juicing habits. It also suggests customized recipes for a particular body composition according to the user’s body type analysis. It gives a personalized experience to the customer which is a great feature of it which is getting huge popularity in the market and demand over the other juicers.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. The impact of corona can be seen so stark in everything from our dining tables to the economy, business and what not. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or others, leading towards economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in population and rise in disposable income of consumers has increased the purchasing power of the consumers, and thus encourage them to spend more on products which provide convenience and comfort to them. Consumers are more attracted toward the smart technology and products which gives them personalized experience. Smart juicers are also one of a kind which provide customized recipes according to the body composition of the user, suggests recipes specifically for particular purposes such as beauty and diet management, and manages health consistently by monitoring the achievement of body goals such as fat mass, fat rate, and muscle mass.
The global smart juicer market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy of devices and overall functionality as well. One of the smart juicers is launched by Kuvings Company with all the advanced technology inbuilt such as stable structure for accurate measurement which makes the its use comfortable and convenient for everyone, suggests and customizes recipes for the user by analyzing their body composition, and searches for the recipes that will enhance their beauty and manage their proper diet for a healthy lifestyle.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global smart juicer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global smart juicer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global smart juicer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global smart juicer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Smart juicer Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the smart juicer market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Smart Juicer market by Type Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
SKG, Media, Joyoung, Kuvings, Philips, Electrolux, Breville, Hurom, Donlim, OSTER, Braun, Supor, bear, Cuisinart, Panasonic