The lecture capture system is usually used as smart technology for recording the audio and video of the lectures. However, smart technology is playing a significant role to become a part of human life. The lecture capture systems are increasingly becoming a part of the smart education system which help them to record presentations by conserving them in the databases. Several schools, universities and colleges and workforce training have implemented a smart multi-disciplinary student-centric learning system. Smart lecture capture system provides different functions such as collaboration technologies, improved learning programs, online learning sources, and digital learning resources that delivers an individual with improved learning experience. Lecture capture is helpful for students who opt for distance learning or they live overseas. It particularly makes it easier for students with physical disabilities or long-term diseases and were unable to attend lectures in person.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 has harmed the world economy. Though companies around the world have rapidly adapted latest technologies to survive the pandemic situation and have been challenging for the education sector. With the large-scale disturbance around the world, concerned organizations and governmental institutions are attempting to renovate the overall education system, which has increased the significance of smart lectures and smart lecture capture systems.
- Various ed-tech companies are observing the COVID-19 as an opportunity to encourage educational institutes to adopt the digital platform. The smart education system has become the latest standard, with training and educational institutes are implementing the latest technologies such as smart lecture capture system. The systems help the institutes in creating better learning programs, online and digital learning resources. Several ed-tech companies are launching new applications and services that drive the growth of smart lecture capture systems throughout the education sector.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increasing demand for distance education and government initiatives, technological changes, and increasing collaboration between educational content suppliers and hardware suppliers are the factors driving the growth of the smart lecture capture market. In addition, the penetration of smartphones, tablets, and connected devices is propelling the growth of the market. However, lack of infrastructure and unavailability of enough storage space are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing efforts by governments to change the education industry are providing lucrative opportunities to the market players to develop smart applications which support lecture capturing and support the growth of the smart lecture capture market.
The Market Trends for Smart Lecture Capture Market :
Adoption of Smart Lecture Capture by Professional Training Segment:
The professional training services are expected to adopt smart lecture capture software in the forecasted period. The reason for this is understanding about processing and management of lecture capture solutions is most important, and thus professional training services are in huge demand. Lecture capture solution vendors provide training services to the customers for administering the lecture capture systems. Such services include training about how to set up the hardware, installation of the software, and management of the recorded lecture.
North America is Expected to Lead the Market in the Forecasted Period:
The North American region is expected to lead the market in the forecasted period. The reason is the high acceptance of handheld devices, recurring technological development, and the rapid consumption of innovative and emerging technologies. The well-developed education infrastructure which includes laptops, e-books, and others in the countries like the U.S. and Canada also contributes to the smart lecture capture market growth in the region. The advancements in audio & visuals and the increase in integration of IT solutions to improve the education system and eventually the learning experience are driving the market growth in the region.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the smart lecture capture market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the smart lecture capture market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the smart lecture capture market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Smart Lecture Capture Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the smart lecture capture market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the smart lecture capture market?
- What current trends would influence the smart lecture capture market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Smart Lecture Capture Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By End User
Key Market Players
McGraw-Hill Education Inc., YuJa Corporation, Kaltura, Inc., UbiCast, ShareStream, LLC,, Cisco Systems Inc., Lumens Digital Optics Inc., Echo360 Inc., Sonic Foundry Inc., Crestron Electronics Inc.