A smart thermometer is a device that records the temperature of an object using infrared rays and displays the readings on the screen attached to the device. Smart thermometers are used in various industries like chemical, food, automobile, and other industry where temperature mapping is important. Also, the smart feature of the thermometers helps in connecting with smartphones via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, which helps in tracking the data and analyzing the same. A major chunk of parents are using smart thermometers to continuously record the temperature of babies. Innovation in the field is related to the integration of thermometers with software that can store the data and analyze it with recommendations.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The outbreak of pandemic due to COVID-19 has increased the demand for smart thermometers to measure the body temperature of patients and routine checkup of travelers without touching them.
- Surge in demand has made the manufacturers produce more smart thermometers but China being the major raw materials supplier and barriers in international movement of goods has led manufacturers to halt production.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Surge in application in advanced & smart healthcare devices demand for temperature measurement devices in the health, food, automobile, and other sector for its quick readings are the factors that drive the growth of the global smart thermometer market. In addition, smart thermometer market has grown with increase in healthcare awareness among the population and diseases such as swine flu, chronic fever, malaria, and other diseases which can be diagnosed by measuring temperature. However, varying raw material prices and availability of low-cost substitutes restrain the market growth.
The global smart thermometer market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products with improved temperature readings and smart connect have been launched by the market leaders. They have improved accuracy and offer better functionality for efficient temperature sensing. Kinsa has developed a “Smart Ear Thermometer” which is designed especially for kids which connects to Kinsa app on smartphone to keep a record of each temperature reading, to know the progress of fever.
Surge in usage of smart meat thermometers in hotels & restaurants
Premium restaurants and food hubs are using smart meat thermometers in the restaurant kitchen to ensure the temperature of food and meat is as per the set standard and roasted in perfect manner so as to serve better quality food and fine cuisines. The thermometers connected to smartphones give details on the temperature of meat and food with other details.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global smart thermometer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global smart thermometer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global smart thermometer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global smart thermometer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Smart Thermometer Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the smart thermometer market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Smart Thermometer Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Swaive, Williams Sonoma, SensorPush, Tenergy Corporation, Zeraph, Nokia, Testo SE & Co. KGaA, Smarttemp, Binatone Electronics International Ltd. (Motorola), Testo, Kinsa, Temp Traq, ThermoWorks and Infanttech