Smartphone audio codec is a device or computer program capable of coding or decoding a digital stream of audio. It includes signal routing & mixing channels, microphone & line inputs, amplifier blocks, digital-to-analog (DAC) converters, and analog-to-digital (ADC) converters.
Increase in internet penetration and data traffic is expected to boost the market growth. Further, low cost of smartphone audio codecs is also anticipated to fuel the market. However, complex structure of such audio codecs is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in adoption of smartphones is major opportunity for key players in the smartphone audio codecs market.
The smartphone audio codecs market is segmented on the basis of component, channel type, and geography. Based on the component, the market is divided into hardware and software. By channel type, the market is classified into analog-to-digital converter and digital-to-analog converter. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Wolfson Micro, Texas Instruments, Cirrus Logic, Broadcom, AMS, CML Microcircuits, Integrated Device Technology, and Exstreamer are some of the major key players of global smartphone audio codecs market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global smartphone audio codecs market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Smartphone Audio Codecs Market Key Segments:
By Channel Type
- Analog to Digital Converter
- Digital to Analog Converter
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Analog Devices
- Wolfson Micro
- Texas Instruments
- Cirrus Logic
- CML Microcircuits
- Integrated Device Technology