Sodium Borohydride Market Analysis
Sodium borohydride, also called sodium tetrahydridoborate and sodium tetrahydroborate, is an inorganic compound with the equation NaBH4. This white strong, typically experienced as a powder, is used in chemistry laboratories and industries. It is an odorless white microcrystalline powder. Sodium borohydride is utilized to control contamination. Sodium borohydride is a cost-effective specialist. It widely used as a piece of manufacture of medications and fine pharmaceuticals, compound items, pharmaceuticals, and recuperation and preparation of catalysts.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global market for sodium borohydride is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic led to a decline in the economic growth in almost all major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of sodium borohydride, which negatively impact the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rapidly developing research and development activities with medication and the prosperous paper and pulp industry have expanded the need of reducing agents for different end-use applications in numerous regions over the globe and expanding owing to the developing mesh and paper industry. Sodium borohydride market will observer development on the record of its application to produce sodium dithionite, a reducing agent utilized in wood pulp and bleaching businesses. Sodium dithionite is additionally used to produce alcohols by reducing aldehydes and ketones which are utilized to manufacture different antibiotics. The high cost of sodium borohydride and its side effect on human health which might act as a barrier for the global sodium borohydride market, this hinders growth of the market.
New product launches to flourish the market
Kemira launches new polymer with additional beneficial dewatering property. Kemira, a worldwide chemical compounds organization serving clients in water intensive businesses, is propelling a new launch cationic flocculant, explicitly designed for slime dewatering applications. The KemiraSuperfloc XD-7600 polymer is designed to assist customers with diminishing their Total Cost of Ownership through progressively productive sludge handling, including cargo and disposal costs. The dry product additionally limits storage and transport costs. XD-7600 fundamentally improves cake solids and filtrate quality contrasted with ordinary cationic polymers and is effective at low dosage levels.
Surge in usage in paper & pulp industry
Pulp & paper industry and pharmaceuticals include significant lump of its client base and will positively affect the sodium borohydride market. Mash and paper industry has foreseen growth in more utilization in tissue and other paper based toiletries with awareness about personal cleanliness and hygiene. The takeover of digital platform on basic stationery items, for instance, packaging, printing, family utensils, etc decreasing the demand for pulp and paper.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global sodium borohydride market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global sodium borohydride market.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global Sodium Borohydride market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global Sodium Borohydride market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the sodium borohydride market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the sodium borohydride market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the sodium borohydride market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Sodium Borohydride Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
JSC Aviabor, Montgomery Chemicals, The Dow Chemical Company, Kemira, Jiangsu Huachang Group Co., Ltd, Shandong Guobang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Zhangjiagang City Jinyuan Biochemical Co., Ltd, Vertellus Holdings LLC, Nantong Hongzhi Chemical Co., Ltd