Sodium hyrdosulfite employs a mixture of monomers and oligomers that are polymerized using either electron beam (EB) or ultraviolet (UV) light. The UV/EB process is often called radiation curing. Sodium hyrdosulfite is utilized in a wide variety of substrates, including wood, paper, ceramics, metal, glass, and plastics.
High demand in textile industry and cost-advantage against hydrogen peroxide for mechanical pulps and recycled fibers drive the growth of the sodium hyrdosulfite market. However, the declining pulp & paper market is hampering the demand for sodium hydrosulfite, which restrains the market growth. The food and cosmetic applications of sodium hrdyosulfite are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global sodium hyrdosulfite market is segmented based on process, application, and geography. On the basis of process, the market is divided into zinc process, sodium formate process, and others. By application, it is categorized into, textiles, wood pulp bleaching, mineral flotations, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Players Operating In The Sodium Hyrdosulfite Industry Include:
- AZ Chemicals, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bruggemann Chemical GmbH & Co. KG
- Chemtrade Logistics, Inc.
- Finetech Industry Limited
- Guangdong ZhongCheng Chemicals Inc., Ltd.
- Jinhe Group
- Mitsubisi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Montgomery Chemicals LLC
- Royce International Corp.
- TCP Limited
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the sodium hyrdosulfite market.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted and estimations for key segments between 2017 and 2023 are provided.
- Global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market are provided.
- Sodium hyrdosulfite market share for all segments with respect to geography is detailed in the report.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Global Sodium Hyrdosulfite Market Key Segments:
- Zinc Process
- Sodium Formate Process
- Wood Pulp Bleaching
- Mineral Flotations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA