Sodium Hydrosulfite employs a mixture of monomers and oligomers that are polymerized using either electron beam (EB) or ultraviolet (UV) light. The UV/EB process is often called radiation curing. Sodium Hydrosulfite is utilized in a wide variety of substrates, including wood, paper, ceramics, metal, glass, and plastics.
High demand in textile industry and cost-advantage against hydrogen peroxide for mechanical pulps and recycled fibers drive the growth of the Sodium Hydrosulfite market. However, the declining pulp & paper market is hampering the demand for sodium hydrosulfite, which restrains the market growth. The food and cosmetic applications of sodium hydrosulfite are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global Sodium Hydrosulfite market is segmented based on process, application, and geography. On the basis of process, the market is divided into zinc process, sodium formate process, and others. By application, it is categorized into, textiles, wood pulp bleaching, mineral flotations, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the Sodium Hydrosulfite market.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted and estimations for key segments are provided.
- Global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market are provided.
- Sodium Hydrosulfite market share for all segments with respect to geography is detailed in the report.
- Key market players are profiled, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Sodium Hydrosulfite Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
CHEMTRADE LOGISTICS, INC., BASF SE, JINHE GROUP, MONTGOMERY CHEMICALS LLC, BRUGGEMANN CHEMICAL GMBH & CO. KG, MITSUBISI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC., AZ CHEMICALS, INC., ROYCE INTERNATIONAL CORP., FINETECH INDUSTRY LIMITED, GUANGDONG ZHONGCHENG CHEMICALS INC., LTD., TCP LIMITED