Modeling is the procedure of documenting design of a complex software system as an easily understood diagram, using symbols and text to represent the data flow. The diagram can be used as a blueprint for the construction of new software or for re-engineering a legacy application. A system model is the conceptual model that describes and represents a system as a result of system modeling.
Rapid expansion of human machine interface (HMI) design tool, rise in complexity of the systems under development, and emerging interest in digital twin technologies drive the global software & system modeling tools market. However, cost of modeling & related training impede the market growth. Increase in adoption of model-based system engineering (MBSE) practices offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global software & system modeling tools market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical, and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into standard language-based modeling (SLBM) and proprietary language-based modeling (PLBM). The industry verticals included in the report are automotive, consumer electronics, medical, military/aerospace, mobile phones, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global software & system modeling tools market is dominated by key players such as Altia Inc., The DiSTI Corporation, DSpace, Elektrobit, ESCRYPT, International Business Machines Corp, ETAS, MathWorks, Inc., National Instruments, and No Magic, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global software & system modeling tools market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Software & System Modeling Tools Market Segments:
- Standard language-based Modeling (SLBM)
- Proprietary language-based Modeling (PLBM)
By Industry Vertical
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Altia Inc.
- The DiSTI Corporation
- International Business Machines Corp
- MathWorks, Inc.
- National Instruments
- No Magic, Inc.