Soil Treatment Chemicals Market Analysis :
Soil treatment chemical is used in the process of saturating the soil by liquid termiticide to the soil around and under buildings. These chemicals are used to prevent concealed termite ingress to a treated building. Soil treatment chemicals make soil free from contamination and usable for agricultural activities such as crop plantation. They act as an ideal treatment barrier to the soil and provide preventive measures. Adjusting the soil pH to neutral helps in declining the negative impact of contaminants, thus, soil treatment chemicals as pH adjusters are used widely. The key end users of soil treatment chemicals are agricultural and construction industries.
COVID-19 impact analysis
- The restriction in the activities such as constructions, agriculture, and crop plantation due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to lead a temporary downfall in the demand for soil treatment chemicals.
- Soil treatment chemicals market covers a major share in construction sector, which has slowed down due to the pandemic, thus is likely see slow growth during the forecast period.
- In addition, the insufficiency of raw materials is expected to affect the production rate of chemicals.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Upsurge in demand for high-quality grains in agriculture sector is driving the growth of soil treatment chemicals market. Rise in construction activities due to rapid urbanization significantly contributes toward the growth of the global market. Soil treatment chemicals provide prevention from contaminates, increase moisture retention, and improve the quality of the soil, which further boost their demand, globally. Moreover, other benefits of soil treatment chemicals such as a reduction in toxicity and aeration act as the major drivers of the market. Furthermore, expansion of the bioagricultural market and government support to increase the crop plantations activities are actuated to offer remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the soil treatment chemicals market. However, the adverse effects of soil treatment chemicals such as pollination declining rate, bird losses, pesticides resistance, and contamination of groundwater hamper the growth of the market.
Key market players
The major players operation in the global soil treatment chemicals market are Bayer crop science AG, UPL Limited, Cortev Griscience, BASF SE, Arkem S.A, Syngenta AG, and Adama Agricultural Solution. These players have adopted strategies such as expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and new product developments to sustain their positions in the competitive potential markets. They have further been focusing on developing sustainable techniques and integrating water and soil procedures to raise market penetration.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global soil treatment chemicals market industry along with the current trends and market estimation to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report represents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the soil treatment chemicals market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future.
Questions answered in the global soil treatment chemicals market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global soil treatment chemicals market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What should be the response of the market players amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the outlook of the industry?
- What are the emerging key segments in the soil treatment chemicals market?
- What are the major changes and assessments market dynamics?
Soil Treatment Chemicals Market Report Highlights
By End user
Key Market Players
DOWA ECO-SYSTEM Co., Ltd., Soil Technologies Corp., Bayer Crop Science AG, BASF SE, Isagro S.P.A, Syngenta AG, Cortev Agriscience, UPL Limited, Arkem S.A, Adama agricultural solution