Solid Tire Market Outlook 2030 -
Solid tires square measure non-pneumatic, which means that they're not full of air. These varieties of tires square measure used primarily for industrial or lightweight industrial applications. Lightweight industrial and private use vehicles like forklifts, field mowers, golf carts, baby carriages, wheelbarrows, and skateboards square measure a number of the foremost common places to search out solid tires. They either product of solid rubber, or shaped from plastic compounds. Solid tires square measure considerably a lot of vulnerable to roll-over than gas tires that is why they're not counseled for quick vehicles. On the positive facet, they're far more immune to wear and tear than their full counterparts. They’ll handle chunks being removed, or different basic harm while not having replacement. Utilization centers and makers UN agency handle glass product square measure doubtless to use solid tires, as a result of their resistance to puncture harm. They’re conjointly ready to handle a considerably higher weight load than gas tires while not the concern of blowouts that makes them appealing for slow industrial machines that need work.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 had a devastating impact on the solid tire market owing to a massive dip in commercial activities and retail spending. Suspending economic activities was one of the earliest move taken by several governments to reduce the risk of pandemic spread, resulting in a massive fall in a sales followed by a dip in consumer confidence. Due to hold in construction projects, purchase, some canceled their existing orders. With the establishment of government guidelines, trade & travel are expected to resume in a limited capacity, providing a positive outlook for the solid tire in the forecasting period.
Top Impacting Factors
- Growing construction activities of the residential, commercial and public utility infrastructure are driving the demand of solid tires in the global market
- Major restraint of the market is higher one-time cost associated with solid tire.
- Rise in adoption of solid tires owing to durable, maintenance free, puncture resistant across waste handling, scrap yards, steel mills and other harsh application areas is anticipated to act as an opportunity for the market.
Increasing construction activities
Rate of residential and industrial construction is considerably grown over last 10 years. Range of construction activities has nearly doubled in developing and extremely inhabited countries like Republic of India and China. This has directly exaggerated the demand of serious machineries and high load carrying vehicles to figure on the sector. Solid tires square measure primarily employed in such vehicles to resist extreme conditions and high load, that successively refueling the demand of solid tires in vehicles at construction sites.
Advantage over air crammed tires
Solid Tires are wonderful to be used in vehicles or trailers particularly for robust applications. Compared to air crammed tires solid tires are terribly stable, conjointly they're immune to puncture and maintenance-free. Further, solid tires possess high loading capability that is why they're good for airdrome vehicles, platform trucks, self-propelled vehicle trucks, industrial transport vehicles, side-loading forklifts, and different industrial vehicles. Because of such properties these forms of tires are in additional demand at logistical centers seaports, airports, and different numerous significant transport industries. Additionally, several sectors wherever clean atmosphere is very important for example food & beverages and drug producing industries are major user of unpolluted solid tire based mostly motilities. These solid tires are designed with swish surfaces that gives advantage of no marking on the surface, and they're terribly stable and sturdy. Such factors contributory to the high demand of solid tires over air crammed tires.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the solid tire industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of solid tire market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the solid tire market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed solid tire market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the solid tire market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the solid tire market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the solid tire market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Solid Tire Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
TY Cushion Tire, CAMSO, Superior Tire & Rubber Corp., Continental AG, Trelleborg, Global Rubber industries, Tube & Solid Tire, Initial Appearance LLC, NEXEN TIRE, Setco Solid Tire & Rim Assembly