PVB films with enhanced vibration damping behavior provide an alternative to poured resins for glazing systems, and are designed to meet high sound dampening requirements. In addition to the use of acoustic PVB for architectural applications, sound insulation PVB films also contribute to reduce noise levels experienced in cars.
Growth in concern over detrimental noise in densely populated areas, increase in awareness towards energy-efficient buildings, rise in demand for sound insulation PVB films in end-use industries drive the growth of sound insulation PVB film market. However, limited consumer awareness about sound insulation PVB films hampers the market growth. Advancements in sound insulation PVB films such as multilayered membrane design, precision coating, and elongated sputtering are expected to promote market growth in the coming years.
The global sound insulation PVB film market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, market is bifurcated into standard and high performance. Applications covered in the study include automotive, architecture and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Players Operating In The Sound Insulation Pvb Film Industry Include:
- Eastman Chemical Company
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Sekisui S-LEC
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Everlam GmBH
- ChangChun Group
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings
- Huakai Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Rongxin New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Decent Plastic Co., Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the sound insulation PVB film market.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted and estimations for key segments between 2015 and 2023 are provided.
- Global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market are provided.
- Sound insulation PVB film market share for all segments with respect to geography is detailed in the report.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Sound Insulation Pvb Film Market Key Segments:
- High Performance
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA