A Coil Tubing (CT) normally consists of a set of equipment which performs standard continuous-length tubing operations in the oil & gas fields, mainly for upstream activities.
Coiled tubes are made up of very low-alloy carbon-steel and is needed in oil & gas industry during the phase of completion and oil recovery.
The growth of the coiled tubing market is driven by global rise in demand for energy, strict environmental regulations, introduction of new technologies, improved services, and favorable government regulations. However, tough competition from existing players, availability of alternate cost-effective solutions, and difficulty in locating oil & gas reserves which are economically viable are key factors that may hinder the growth of this market. Countries such as Columbia and Argentina are the emerging markets for coiled tubing. There are potential growth opportunities in the South American coiled tubing market due to an increase in exploration activities in region such as Columbia, Argentina, Venezuela and Brazil.
The report segments the market on the basis of services, applications, and countries. On the basis of services, the market is segmented into well intervention, drilling and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. Based on country, the market is segmented into Brazil and Venezuela.
Key market players operating in this region are Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton Co., Weatherford International Plc, Schlumberger Ltd., Calfrac Well Services, Trican Well Service, and Aker Solutions ASA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market in South America.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report involves the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing opportunities.
- This report provides comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
SOUTH AMERICA COILED TUBING MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
South America Coiled Tubing Market - By Service
- Well Intervention
South America Coiled Tubing Market - By Application
South America Coiled Tubing Market - By Country
- Key Company Profile
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- Weatherford International Plc
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Calfrac Well Services
- Trican Well Service
- Aker Solutions ASA.