Recloser is a fault detecting device which guards the power system against service interruption by automatically opening and re-establishing the line in case of short circuits. The device prevents disruption of transmission service due to temporary faults occurring in an overhead power distribution system.
Demand for automatic restoration capacity of power, high reliability factor in distribution systems, reduction in outage costs, need for automated data collection, and need for high-end technology are among the key driving factors fueling the growth of South America reclosers market. However, exorbitant costs associated with the installation of reclosers and the lack of unified regulations by governments regarding investments ensuring grid stability may hinder the growth of reclosers market in South America.
The South American reclosers market has been segmented on the basis of phase type, control and countries. On the basis of phase type, the market is segmented into single phase, three phase, and triple-single phase. On the basis of control, the market is segmented into electrical and hydraulic. On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into Brazil and Argentina, and rest of South America.
Presence of a large number of market players owing to the strong growth potential has made reclosers market competitive. Expansion of R&D capabilities, innovative product launches, and strategic partnerships & agreements are the key business strategies adopted by market players to consolidate their market position. Key market players operating in this market space include ABB Ltd, Cooper Industries, G&W Electric, S&C Electric Company, and Schneider-Electric, among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of South America recloser market
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers
SOUTH AMERICA RECLOSERMARKET SEGMENTS:
South America Recloser Market By Phase Type
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- Triple-Single Phase
South America Recloser Market By Control
South America Recloser Market By Country
- Rest of South America
- ABB Ltd
- Cooper Industries
- G&W Electric
- S&C Electric Company