The special education software includes number of software programs that are specifically designed for students with disabilities. The software assists teachers and administrators to manage the individualized education plans (IEPs) for special need students. It helps physical disabilities patients to have more opportunities for learning.
The growth of the market is driven by development of customized software products for special education needs. In addition, increase in bring your own device (BYOD) trend in special education propels the market growth. Moreover, increase in importance of augmented reality (AR) for special education needs supplement the market growth. However, higher costs associated with assistive technology devices such as laptops, computers, mobiles, and computerized devices restrains the market. The opportunity for the market lies in developing more graphics enhanced versions of the software, which in turn enhances the learning experience for special need students.
The global special education software market is segmented on the basis of type and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into language arts skill software, assessment software, keyboard software, and math skills software. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Widgit Software, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Tobii Dynavox, OASYS LLC, Monarch Teaching Technologies, Inc., MindPlay, Inc., Merit Software, Kurzweil Education, Excent Corporation, and Crick Software Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global special education software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Special Education Software Market Key Segments:
- Language Arts Skill Software
- Assessment Software
- Keyboard Software
- Math Skills Software
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Widgit Software
- Tyler Technologies, Inc.
- Tobii Dynavox
- OASYS LLC
- Monarch Teaching Technologies, Inc.
- MindPlay, Inc.
- Merit Software
- Kurzweil Education
- Excent Corporation
- Crick Software Ltd.