Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals Market Analysis:
Specialty water treatment chemical is a group of chemicals and compounds used in various industries for the treatment water and water-based liquids. Water treatment processes are needed due to lack of water supplies and water bodies, which contributes to the recycling and treatment of water resources in precise industrial operations.
Physical methods and facilities for the treatment of water such as settlements, filtration bioremediation, and microorganisms to handle/break down water pollutants and contaminants, water disinfection, and flocculation of water pollutants and contaminants are widely used.
COVID-19 impact analysis
In terms of growth, the market for specialty water treatment chemicals is not much affected. This is attributed to the fact that government is allowing only essential goods and services to keep up the pace of daily livelihood. Since water is essential, the chemical required to treat water whether it is potable or industrial is required on daily basis. Hence, the specialty water treatment chemicals market is witnessing gradual growth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top impacting factors: market drivers, risks, opportunities, and challenge analysis
Increase in use of water treatment chemicals across end-user industries such as energy & power, chemicals, and oil& gas is one of the main driving factors boosting the specialty water treatment chemicals market growth.
Strict government policies on use of water with low total suspended solids (TSS) are boosting the demand for specialty water treatment chemicals. Moreover, surge in population all around the world fosters the demand for clean water, which further augments the market growth.
The market is expected to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period on account of growing mergers and acquisition undertaken by the by key players to expand their base in developing countries with aim to enhance their wastewater treatment capabilities. Increase in investments in wastewater treatment plants contributes toward the market growth. For example, in February 2019, Kurita Water Industries Ltd. acquired the U.S. Water Services, Inc. to strengthen its business in North America. In January 2019, Valmet and Kemira collaborated in the water and sludge treatment customer applications to enhance the water treatment processes in Europe.
One of the potential risks which specialty water treatment chemicals have is the development of alternatives for water treatment.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global the specialty water treatment chemicals market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global specialty water treatment chemicals market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global specialty water treatment chemicals market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global specialty water treatment chemicals market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
BASF SE, SUEZ, ECOLAB INC., BWA WATER ADDITIVES, Kemira Oyj, LANXESS AG, Solenis, Accepta Water Treatment, Albermarle Corporation, Chembond Chemicals Limited, Solvay SA, Akzo Nobel N.V., The Dow Chemical Company, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Buckman