Spine implant devices are used for the treatment of spine disorders that are usually observed in aged people or are caused due to injury. Spine implant is a surgical procedure where fusion of two or more vertebrae restricts movement and provide stability to the spine. These implantations have proved advantageous to treat various spine disorders, primarily caused by degenerative conditions in spine, deformity, tumors, and trauma.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global spine implant market. This research study includes qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview of the market and predict the market during the forecast period. Our research teams have used various secondary resources and directories, such as industrial databases, journals, and magazines along with primary resources coupled with industry oriented measures, which include industry related expert interviews to obtain key information and valuables which makes it an asset for players in the market.
The global spine implant market is escalated by demand for spinal fusion and fixation technology segments. There is a rise in the number of patients due to prevalence of spinal disorders, advancements in spine surgery devices, and obesity prognosis, thus fueling the growth of the market. North America and Europe leads spinal implant market due to established healthcare devices, increased government funding toward R&D for innovative spine treatment, stimulate the market growth. Increase in the number of hospitals and spinal disorder patients in Asia-Pacific and LAMEA is expected to fuel this market. Product approvals, high treatment costs, lack of adequate physician, and patient awareness may hinder the growth.
The global spine implants market is segmented by technology, product, material type, and geography. Based on technology, the market is classified as spinal fusion and fixation, vertebral compression and fracture treatment, non-fusion and motion preservation. Based on the product type it is categorized into thoracic fusion, lumbar fusion, cervical fusion, fracture treatment, and others. Others include spine biologics, vertebral compression, and spine bone stimulators. Furthermore, based on material type it can be categorized as titanium, bone graft, ceramic and carbon filter, plastic and polymers, and others. Others include bone morphogenetic proteins and disc replacement. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
On September 1, 2016, Globus Medical, Inc (U.S.), a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer acquired international operations of Alphatec Holdings, Inc., a medical devices company. This acquisition gave Globus Medical a welcome opportunity to penetrate in Japan and establish their footprints in Japan and other key geographies.
Major players operating in this market are Stryker, Ulrich Medicals, Zimmer Biomet Corporation, Globus medical, Aesculap Implant Systems, Orthofix International N.V., Titan Spine, Medtronic, and DePuy Synthes.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations, and dynamics through 20142022, which assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- It provides a deep analysis of drivers and restraints on the market growth
- This report offers an in-depth analysis of segmentation of spine implant within the market.
- Key players of the market are listed.
- An in-depth analysis of the current research and clinical developments within spine implant market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
SPINE IMPLANT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Spinal Fusion and Fixation
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment
- Motion Preservation
- Thoracic Fusion
- Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Fusion
- Fracture Treatment
- Others (Spine Biologics, Vertebral Compression, and Spine Bone Stimulators)
By Material Type
- Bone Graft
- Ceramic and Carbon Filter
- Plastics and Polymers
- Others (Bone Morphogenetic Proteins and Disc Replacement)
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA