Spray Adhesives Market Analysis :
Adhesives are chemical substances that are used to physically bind separate items together and resist their separation. Spray adhesives are special category of adhesives that are stored in aerosol cans and mainly used in different industrial purposes. They are very efficient substitutes of conventional glues or tapes, owing to their easy to use nature and quicker drying time than normal glue. Therefore, attributed to these advantages, spray adhesives are used in several industries such as construction, packaging, automobile, and others.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global spray adhesives market to a great extent.
- The outbreak of the global pandemic has severely affected the construction industry across the world. As a result, the demand for spray adhesives in the construction industry decreased significantly and negatively affected the market.
- The demand for automobiles decreased exponentially due to the economic slowdown caused by the pandemic. Therefore, manufacturers had to lower their production rates to a great extent, which resulted in decrease in demand for spray adhesives.
- There is significant increase in application of the packaging industry as consumers across the world prefer to get their products delivered at their doorstep to avoid going to crowded places such as shops and malls. This has increased the usage of spray adhesives in the packaging industry to a great extent, thereby boosting the growth of the market.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
On the basis of applications, the construction and packaging industries are the major end-users of the spray adhesives market. Rapid urbanization across the globe, especially in emerging economies has escalated the demand for spray adhesives in the market. Gluing plasters, fiberglass, insulation of pipes, roofing membranes, and installing carpets & tiles are some of the major applications of spray adhesives in the construction industry. Furthermore, spray adhesives also play an important role in the packaging industry. The growing acceptance of spray adhesives over conventional glues and tapes has increased the demand for spray adhesives in the market. Advantages, such as easy application, strong bond even in harsh conditions, and resistance to heat & moisture, have increased the adoption of spray adhesives in automobile, leather, and footwear industries.
The Asia-Pacific region holds the largest share of the global spray adhesives market as it caters to the rapid growth in the construction industry as well as the increase in product demand from the automobile and packaging industries due to the high population density of the region. The market in Europe is also expected to grow at a significant rate, owing to the high demand for spray adhesives in the huge automobile sector of the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the spray adhesives market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the spray adhesives market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the spray adhesives market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the spray adhesives market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Spray Adhesives Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
H. B. Fuller., Sika AG, Chemique Adhesives & Sealants Ltd, MapeiSpA Casa Adhesive Inc., Arkema Group, DowDuPont Inc., Spray-Lock Inc., Henkel AG & Co., Avery Dennison Corporation., KGaA, The M Company