Spraying & plastering machines facilitate a plasterer to skim a drywall five times faster than using the conventional method of hand float. The spraying & plastering machine is gaining its demand due to rapid growth in the infrastructure development that has led to an increase in residential construction and high demand for high-rise buildings.
The demand for high rise buildings is on the rise due to accommodation requirements of nuclear families and amenities provided such as gyms, swimming pools, club houses, and others to attract buyers. The increased demand for high-rise buildings provides ample potential for spraying and plastering machines. In addition, construction of high rise buildings incurs high demand for the market as workers' safety is a significant factor due to higher elevation levels. This can be overcome by the application of spraying and plastering machines, which require minimal supervision during their operation.
The rising trend of green buildings is also expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing environmental concerns such as use of environmental friendly resources, design, technology, construction, operation, and maintenance encourages the demand for green buildings.
The spraying & plastering machine market is segmented based on end users and geography. Based on end users the market is segmented residential construction sector and commercial construction sector. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Anex Industrial (Hong Kong) Limited, TEKSPED s.r.l., Kappa Building Machines Pvt. Ltd., Risen Machinery Co. Ltd., RBM Building Machinery Trading Sdn. Bhd., Bapro, CONSMAC Machinery CO., LTD., Henan Victory Industrial Co., Ltd., Lino Sella World, and Wenzhou Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the spraying & plastering machine industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Spraying & Plastering Machine Market Key Segments:
By End-user Industry
- Residential construction sector
- Commercial construction sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Anex Industrial (Hong Kong) Limited
- TEKSPED s.r.l.
- Kappa Building Machines Pvt. Ltd.
- Risen Machinery Co. Ltd.
- RBM Building Machinery Trading Sdn. Bhd.
- CONSMAC Machinery CO., LTD.
- Henan Victory Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Lino Sella World
- Wenzhou Engineering Machinery Co., Ltd.