Stable isotope labeled compounds market is expected to witness growth in upcoming years due to factors such as increase in R&D activities in biopharmaceutical industries, rise in proteomics research and increase in prevalence of diseases such as cancer.
Stable isotope labeled compounds are experiencing demand in metabolism mediated toxicity studies. There is increase in significance in assessment of in – vivo metabolism in metabolic research. Advent of technologies such as mass spectrometry (MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) has resulted in expansion of the market. These technologies have helped in making utilization of stable isotopes labeled compounds for disposition of drugs evaluation and determining toxicity profile before the drugs are used by the patients. Increase in mechanistic toxicity studies has strengthened the drug delivery research across the world. Some of the common stable labeled isotopes are 2H (Deuterium or D), 13C, 15N and 18O.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
At the early phase of COVID-19 pandemic, there was no availability of specific diagnostic tests to detect the disease in patients. Alternative diagnostic tests were used initially but were not much effective. This unavailability of specific COVID-19 diagnostic tests presented lucrative opportunities for diagnostic manufacturers to introduce their COVID-19 diagnostic kits. Many leading players as well as some start-ups from various countries utilized this opportunity and introduced COVID-19 diagnostics kits into local as well as global market. These players achieved edge over other diagnostics players capitalizing the opportunity from demand for COVID-19 diagnostic tests, which, in turn, helps them in maintaining their revenues in such a crisis. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on the stable isotope labeled compounds market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as increase in R&D in biopharmaceutical industries and investment made in proteomics research are expected to boost the growth for the stable isotope labeled compounds market.
- Increase in prevalence of cancer across the world is boosting the demand for stable isotope labeled compounds.
- Drugs toxicity studies has increased in number to develop effective therapeutics and diagnosis is boosting the market growth.
- However, factors such as high cost associated with stable isotope labeled compounds and lack of skilled professionals for conducting the research are expected to hamper the growth for the stable isotope labeled compounds market up to some extent over the forecast period.
New Product Launch / News:
- In June 2020, Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, (CIL) the largest manufacture and global supplier of stable isotopes and stable isotope-labeled compounds, collaborated with Alsachim to provide antiviral drug standards to researchers and clinicians exclusively in the Americas. These products are available through CIL in convenient packaging sizes and are adept for use as internal standards in therapeutic monitoring and quantitative analysis.
- In June 2020, Creative Proteomics, a leading supplier in proteomics and metabolomics services, released several proteomics services to researchers. The service ranges include four: iTRAQ labeling service, label free quantitation service, SILAC mass spectrometry service, and TMT proteomics service.
- In April 2018, TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION completely acquired SAIL technologies Inc., where it’s beneficial in manufacturing and distributing stable isotope-labeled amino acids that are applicable in biotechnology-related industries and drug industry.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the stable isotope labeled compounds market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the stable isotope labeled compounds market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed stable isotope labeled compounds market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Stable Isotope Labeled Compounds Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in stable isotope labeled compounds market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the stable isotope labeled compounds market growth & why?
Stable Isotope Labeled Compounds Market Report Highlights
By End Users
Key Market Players
Trace Sciences International, C/D/N/ Isotope Inc, ISOFLEX, URENCO Limited, CortecNet, Omicron Biochemicals, Inc, Rotem Industries Israel Ltd., Shanghai Research Institute Of Chemical Industry, PerkinElmer, Shoko Co. Ltd., Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Alsachim, 3C Molecular, Inc, Medical Isotopes, Inc, PerkinElmer Inc., Merck KGaA, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Huayi Isotopes Co, Mesbah Energy Co, IsoSciences