Business enterprises are increasingly using Internet to run their business and drive revenue growth. The cloud is one of the most effective alternatives for the traditional on-premises storage by which enterprise users can access applications and data stored in the cloud through the internet. Standalone cloud storage is one among several cloud-based storage service offerings, which is utilized by many enterprises to reduces data storage costs, improves efficiency, and ensures easy access to data from anywhere and at any time. In addition, it helps the enterprises to reduce their IT infrastructural costs significantly.
Increase in need for cost-efficient storage solutions specifically by small and medium size organizations drive the market. In addition, increased need for enhanced storage of both structured and unstructured data as well as continuous rise in volume of data generated by enterprises propels the growth of the market. However, data security and privacy issues limits the growth of the market. Furthermore, increase in outsourcing of storage services and rise in need for more efficient data storage options is expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market.
The stand-alone cloud storage market is segmented on the basis of storage and region. Storage segment covered in the study include public, private, and hybrid. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global stand-alone cloud storage market is dominated by key players such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., AT&T Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Atos SE, Bluelock, Arsys, and CenturyLink.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global stand-alone cloud storage market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Stand Alone Cloud Storage Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Atos SE