Starch blended biodegradable polymers are crystalline in nature, reasonably easy to process, and contain 1090% starch. These polymers are produced by combining starch and synthetic polymers. They represent the second largest category of biodegradable polymers.
The growth of the global starch blended biodegradable polymer market is driven by increase in usage of starch blended biodegradable polymer in food packaging, agriculture, and more. Use of these polymers has surpasses synthetic polymers, owing to their declining costs in the recent years, which has fueled the market growth. However, stringent government regulations in production of polymers will hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the starch blended biodegradable polymer market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into biodegradable starch and durable starch. By application, it is classified into food packaging, agriculture, medical, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Novamont S.p.A., Rodenburg Biopolymers, Nihon Cornstarch Corporation, BioGrade, Plantic Technologies Limited, BASF SE, Wuhan Huali Environmental Technology Co., Ltd., LACTEL Absorbable Polymers, Balson Industries, and TryEco, LLC are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global starch blended biodegradable polymer market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Starch Blended Biodegradable Polymer Market Key Segments:
- Biodegradable Starch
- Durable Starch
- Food Packaging
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA