A steam condenser is a mechanical device that is used to convert vapour gas into liquid. It is generally a heat exchanger in which the heat released from the steam is absorbed by water and collected at the bottom. Steam condensers are available in different sizes and shapes depending upon their capacity. Two types of steam condensers are majorly used in the market—letter jet condenser and surface condenser. The steam condensers have a wide range of applications in different air conditioning solutions and cooling systems.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global steam condenser market.
- Since the advent of the global pandemic, most of the manufacturing facilities had to lower or even stop their operations as the governments of different nations have imposed nationwide lockdowns to contain the virus. This has resulted in a significant decrease in the applications for steam condenses in various manufacturing sectors, which affect the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends , Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rapid growth in industrialization across the globe has increased the usage of steam in different end-user industries including thermal power plants oil & gas industries and others. This has caused an escalation in demand for steam condensers in the market. These mechanical devices are extensively used in different power plants for refrigeration solutions. Moreover, there are several industrial chemical processes that need a certain temperature to be carried out. However, the higher cost of installation of these devices limit the market growth.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region holds a significant share after global steam condenses market owing to the rapid industrial developments and rise in number of power plants in the emerging economies of the region. The market in Europe and North America regions is also expected to witness significant group because of the surge in demand for steam condensers for efficient air conditioning solutions in the industries of the developed nations.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global steam condenser industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global steam condenser market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global steam condenser market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global steam condenser market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Steam Condenser Market Report Highlights
By End Use Industry
Key Market Players
General Electric, API Heat Transfer, Inc., Ambassador Heat Transfer Company, Froster GE, JD Cousins, Larsen and Turbo Ltd., GEA Group, SPX Heat Transfer, Graham Corp., Tri Power Energy
Power Zone Equipment, Maarky Thermal Systems, Alfa Laval, Others