Steam operated condensate pump is a type of non-electric condensate pump, which is used to pump back the condensate into the boiler based HVAC system using a steam force. The steam operated condensate pump is able to pump the condensate at high level of pressure and temperature. These condensate pumps are used as a component in the HVAC system to achieve maximum efficiency. The steam operated condensate pumps offers energy and cost saving benefits such as fuel and boiler charges. The steam operated condensate pumps are categorized into various types such as multivalve pressured power pump, single valve pressure power pump and compact steam condensate pump.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the steam operated condensate pump is expected to decrease in 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand in commercial & industrial applications.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the steam operated condensate pump, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of the steam operated condensate pump market significantly form last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed form giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends , Drivers and Impact Analysis
The increase in government investment in developing water treatment based infrastructure and rise in power generation is driving the market of steam condensate pumps. Increase in demand for cooling system and the refrigerators in the industries and commercial spaces is expected to boost the growth of the steam condensate pump market. Rise in demand for the energy efficient products and increase in use of steam as a heating medium are expected to fuel the demand for the steam condensate pump. Surge in demand for the steam condensate pump in the industrial applications such as in water heaters, ice machines, beverage machines, air conditioning systems, gas furnace and other commercial products act as a major growth driver for the steam condensate pumps market.
The global steam operated condensate pump market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new generation technologically advanced steam based system can boost the growth of the steam operated condensate market. In the past few years, many such products having unique features were launched in the market. In October 2018, one of the global leader in steam operated condensate pump Aspen has launched a new generation silent+ mini steam operated condensate pump. The product features include anti vibration pulse damper technology, 4 stage filtration, touch control system and a steam force for transferring the heat and condensate into steam boilers. This product is made for commercial applications such as office spaces and shopping malls.
High demand from applications :
The steam operated condensate pumps are employed for the various industrial applications such as heating & cooling applications and condensate water drainage through steam force. The primary application of the steam condensate pump is pumping condensate from a process application or used to pump back the condensate into the boiler-based HVAC system using a steam force. The pumping system are categorized into Simplex units, Duplex units, Triplex units and Quadraplex units condensate pumping systems that are used for increasing the capacity of the pump. The steam operated condensate pumps are used in the refrigeration process in the residential areas. These pumps are used in the HVAC system or refrigeration process to channel out the condensate water outside of the buildings. Further, the steam condensate system is used in the air conditioning system to drain out the condensate water using a steam force by preventing the water to drip out on the surface. The steam operated condensate pumps are generally used as condensate pumps in pipe & vessel system and as boiler feed pumps in steam boilers & generators. Moreover, in textile industries steam operated condensate pumps provide opportunity to recover the maximum condensate water as the boiler feed water by improving the temperature of the feed water.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the steam operated condensate pump market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the steam operated condensate pump market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the steam operated condensate pump market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Steam Operated Condensate Pump Market Report Highlights
By Pump system type
Key Market Players
Skidmore Pump, Movincool, Diversitech, Hoffman Pump, Shipco Pumps, Little Giant, Liebert, Roth Pump Company, Dayton, Aspen Pumps Limited, Hartell