A stream trap is used to release condensate and non-condensable gasses with unimportant loss of live steam. In other words, it is a drain valve, which distinguishes between steam and condensate. The steam trap holds back steam and discharges condensates under varying pressure or loads. The working of a steam trap is much the same as redid valve that opens, closes, or modifies automatically. The three central segments of steam trap structure are to release condensate when it is formed; unless it is enchanting to utilize it, have the farthest point of releasing air and other non-condensable gasses and particularly have an insignificant steam consumption-being energy efficient.
Strict regulatory framework that is being imposed by the regulatory bodies to reduce the carbon foot print, end-user industries actively using steam traps to cut down their cost on fuel, and growth in sustainability concerns are expected to be the factors for growth in the market. However, unwillingness to use such system limits the growth of the market.
The steam trap market is segmented into product, application, material, end user, and geography. By product, it is further divided into thermodynamic, mechanical, and thermostatic. By application, it is classified into drip application, process application, and tracing application. By material, it is bifurcated into steel and iron. By end user, it is categorized into oil & gas, power industry, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, pulp & paper, general industry, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players mentioned in the report are CIRCOR International, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Flowserve Corporation, Pentair PLC, Schlumberger N.V., Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, Thermax Limited, The Weir Group PLC, Velan Inc., and Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global steam trap market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by product helps understand the technologies that are currently used along with the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies as well as among the players.
Steam Trap Market Key Segmentation:
- Drip Application
- Process Application
- Tracing Application
- Oil & Gas
- Power Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- General Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Flowserve Corporation
- Pentair PLC
- Schlumberger N.V.
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc
- Thermax Limited
- The Weir Group PLC
- Velan Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc.