Stent grafts are tubular-shaped devices with metallic frame used during endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) procedures. It is a minimally invasive procedure, during which the grafts are implanted in the patients to support the damaged area from rupturing.
The growth of the global stent grafts market is driven by factors such as rise in hypertension, growth in geriatric population, and increase in awareness about aneurysm. In addition, rise in demand for minimally invasive procedure, technological advancements, and changes in lifestyle (consumption of junk food, tobacco, and alcohol) are expected to boost the market growth.
However, high cost of treatment, complications associated with stent grafts, and lack of awareness in developing region restrain the market growth. Favorable reimbursements and development in healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous growth opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global stent grafts market based on product, application, type, and geography. In terms of product, the market is divided into endovascular and synthetic stent graft system. Applications covered in the study include abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA). On the basis of type, the market is categorized into aorta-uni-iliac (AUI) and bifurcated stent grafts.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Thailand, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Republic of South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players operating in the market include Cook Medical Inc., Endologix, Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Medtronic plc, C. R. Bard, Inc., Lombard Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Merit Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which explains the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis by product, application, and type helps to understand the products used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
Stent Grafts Market Key Segments:
- Synthetic Stent Graft System
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA)
- Aorta-uni-iliac (AUI) Stent Grafts
- Bifurcated Stent Grafts
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA