Stereotactic surgery is a procedure used to perform the actions such as ablation, biopsy, lesion, injection, stimulation, implantation and radiosurgery. It is a minimally invasive technique, which uses a coordinate system to locate small targets inside the body. The increasing demand of minimally invasive techniques, increasing replacement of levodopa therapy by stereotactic surgery and increasing incidences of brain tumors, Parkinsons disease and epilepsy are driving the growth of stereotactic surgery devices market. Furthermore, the absence of alternative treatment has increased the demand for stereotactic surgery devices. Factors restraining the market growth are high initial setup cost and presence of stringent regulatory environment.
The global stereotactic surgery devices market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, application and geography. The equipment types considered in this report include gamma knife, line accelerator (LINAC) machines and proton beam. Based on applications, the global stereotactic surgery devices market is classified into brain tumor treatment, arteriovenous malformations treatment, Parkinsons disease, epilepsy and others (trigeminal neuralgia). Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Few strategies adopted by major market players are collaboration and product launch. For Instance, BrainLAB and the UZ Brussel collaborated to conduct the Novalis Body project and Integra Neurosciences launched CRW biopsy plus kit. The companies profiled in this report are Inomed, Monteris Medical, Alliance Oncology, Elekta AB, adeor Medical AG, Micromar, Modus Medical Devices, Raysearch Laboratories, IBA Proton therapy and CIRS.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
Stereotactic Surgery Devices Market Report Highlights
By Equipment Type
Key Market Players
Modus Medical Devices, Alliance Oncology, Raysearch Laboratories, adeor Medical AG, CIRS., Elekta AB, Micromar, Inomed, Monteris Medical, IBA Proton therapy