The global sterile filtration market is expected to gain notable growth over the forecast period.
Filtration is used to remove particulate and contamination from fluids. Filtering through a 0.2 µm pore size is considered necessary to generate a sterile filtrate. Solutions for filtration can range in volume from just a few milliliters to many liters. Typical fluids may include media with or without serum, buffers, biologic or proteinaceous samples, reagents or other fluids that needs to be free of particulate or microbial contamination. The fluids which are damaged by heat, chemical sterilization or irradiation, such as drugs, vaccines can be sterilized by Microfiltration using the membrane filters. Sterile filtration is used for heat liable pharmaceuticals and protein solutions in the medical drug processing.
COVID-19 scenario analysis :
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicines supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine, have witnessed dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunity for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are short of these drugs. Owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is expected to witness a significant growth in the future. Considering these factors, COVID - 19 is expected to have significant impact on Sterile Filtration Market.
New Product launches to boost the market:
- Nov 2019, Sonoco acquired Healthcare Packaging and Medical Device Thermoformer.
- In 2017, Merck Millipore made several announcements, including the launch of its new product—the Stericup Quick Release 500 ml Vacuum Filtration System—and the establishment of its Mobius single-use manufacturing facility in China and India.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of global sterile filtration industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments to be made.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities with detailed analysis of sterile filtration market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the sterile filtration market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis gives the potency of buyers and suppliers in the sterile filtration market.
- The report provides a detailed global sterile filtration market analysis based on competitive intensity what will be the scenario in upcoming years.
Questions answered in the Sterile Filtration Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the sterile filtration market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next upcoming years?
- What are the driving factors, opportunities and restraints in the sterile filtration market?
- What are the forecast for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Sterile Filtration Market Report Highlights
By End users
Key Market Players
Sartorius AG (Germany), Merck KGaA (Germany), Danaher Corporation (US), Parker Hannifin Corporation (US).