Stichtite Market Analysis :
Stichtite is a special type of gemstone that is purplish pink to purple rose-red in color. Dark purple stichtite inclusions are found in some green serpentine, which is known as Atlantisite or Tasmanite. This unique combination makes interesting specimens and attractive ornamental stones for carvings. This gemstone is especially famous in women’s ornaments also helps in healing unresolved issues as it stimulates feelings of love, compassion, forgiveness, and heals emotional distress. This precious stone is used for kundalini energies, up from the base of the spine, through the entire body via the spinal column to the crown chakra.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 outbreak across the globe has stalled manufacturing and trading activities, cancellation of business events, deferment of committed order positions, and reduced demand in the gem sector.
- Outbreak of coronavirus and declaration of it as a global health emergency have deeply cut import demand in the global market. At present, exports of gem and jewelry across countries have fallen.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is primarily expected to adversely impact customers’ preferences. This is expected to hamper the market as customers’ preference shifts toward essential commodities.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The jewelry industry majorly drives the stichtite market. People opt for various ways to release their tensions, owing to hypertension and stress in personal and professional life. Therefore, using such types of ornaments is perceived to help them release their stress as stichtite is helpful to heal unresolved issues as it stimulates feelings of love, compassion, forgiveness, and heals emotional distress. Stichtite connects one with the vibrations of love, forgiveness, and spiritual illumination. In addition, it provides protection from negativity, serves to soften attitudes, and creates flexibility in relationships.
Furthermore, stichtite supports healthy blood pressure, reduces headaches, muscular tension due to stress, and deals with spinal injury. Moreover, stichtite’s healing properties are helpful to improve skin elasticity, hernia, stretch marks, teeth, and gums that lead to rapid growth of the stichtite market. In addition, macroeconomic factors, such as change in lifestyle and rise in income, drive the stichtite market.
The cost-intensive industry becomes the most significant entry & exit barrier for new or existing players, which hampers the market growth. Precious stones are meant for premium customers of the market. They require skilled and specialized labor, which plays another challenge for the industry.
Surge in usage of stichtite in industrial applications:
Based on region, the global market is fragmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The APAC region has the largest market share in the global stichtite market. Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of stichtite minerals, owing to large consumption from China for various uses in the industrial sector. Australia is a major source for stichtite; however, it has also been found in Brazil, Canada, India, Morocco, Russia, Scotland, and Sweden. There is increase in demand for artificial jewelry across the globe, which is expected to directly lead to the growth of the stichtite market. Stichtite has low hardness, and is best to use this gemstone in jewelry designs. In addition, necklaces and earrings provide less stress to stichtite gemstones than rings and bracelets.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the stichtite market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the stichtite market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the stichtite market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the stichtite market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Stichtite Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
American Bead Corp, Gem Stone UK, Stachura, Ishugem, Chinabrands, Stone Bridge Imports, Indiamart, Holistic Trader