Stock Control Software Market Insight
Stock management is a vital component for any organization, as it allows for the proper functioning of a business through ensuring that the stock is accounted for. In the supply chain, stock management follows a few important steps to guarantee optimized operations. Stock control software is specialized software created for stock control, ensuring that both spreadsheets and pen and paper are replaced with an effective stock control solution. As it’s in harmony with keeping stock efficiently, stock control software allows for better visibility, control, and tracking of stock. With the management of purchase orders, stock control software helps to see and establish both minimum and maximums for products. In addition to this, stock control software also helps to let you do a full stock control, alerts insufficient existence possibility of automatic orders to suppliers, identifying all possible variants of the same product, record the movement of goods in great detail and the entire existence of each product with complete description.
Impact of COVID-19 on Stock Control Software Market
- The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all the industries across the world. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movements of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries has disrupted the supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. Thus, this has led to the delay in supply of electronic components required in manufacturing of the network equipment.
- Wholesale, manufacturing and retail account for more than 75% of businesses in the impacted. The impact on supply chain is twofold. Retailers around the world are grappling with the appropriate response to the coronavirus for their employees, customers and their business.
- The increased uncertainty could lead to overbuying or under-buying products. Through better demand forecasting, an organization will be able to manage inventory better, increase revenue, and improve customer support. Moreover, many organizations are switching towards ERP software and automation, as it will take a lot of work if the stock works is done through manually.
- Moving forward, every stock management also will need to closely track and identify stock items that are business-critical and react accordingly to alleviate supply risks. The stock control software also automatically analyzes and classifies stock items based on a range of variables, including the cost of goods sold, pick frequency, demand volume and volatility.
- This software also updates the inventory matrix, moving items between categories and automatically updating stocking rules, as required. Thus, these steps will surely benefit the organization as well as the increases in opportunity for the stock control software market during and after the pandemic for few years.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rising popularity of e-commerce, increasing usage of smartphones among population, rising demand for RFID technology, need to migrate to supply chain inefficiencies are some of the key driving factors for the growth of this market. However, high investment, system crash, reduced physical audits cost hesitation among consumer to adopt legacy system is some of the factors which may hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, increased adoption of technologies in manufacturing sector and
Increase in adoption of stock control software in ecommerce:
The stock control software possess multiple benefits such as information regarding the current product, improved synchronization of data across all the platforms in real time, enhanced back end visibility, decision makers have more control over multichannel order flow. E-commerce sector runs day to day management as it increases the visibility and business intelligence and thus stock management is one of most important current assets and thus it needs to be monitored accurately. Thus, many organizations are adopting the stock control software and driving the growth of the market.
Automation with stock control software:
Automation offers the organizations to track all the supply chain and other details which includes all the store and warehouse locations while returns, exchanges, shipments or monitoring orders. In addition to this, automation also helps in routine performance and makes it improved and easy. Automation with the stock control software is majorly helpful for the organizations which are having multiple stores or warehouse locations or having a limited budget for the organizations. The integration of automation with stock control software also enables the brick-and-mortar channel, which will soon expand into online channels. Thus, it reduce the operation time with decreased operational cost. Hence, integration of automation with the stock control software is expected to boost the lucent opportunities for the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global stock control software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global stock control software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global stock control software market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed stock control software market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Stock Control Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Organizational Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Pomodo Ltd., Agiliron Inventory Management Corp., TradeGecko Ltd., Infoplus Inc, Zangerine Inc., NetSuite Inc, Chondrion Inventory Management Ltd, Fishbowl Inventory Inc., Cin7 Inc., Finale Inventory Ltd.