Stress Testing Solutions Market Insights:
Stress testing is a software testing type that verifies reliability & stability of a system. This test mainly measures system on its error handling and robustness capabilities under enormously heavy load conditions. It is done to ensure system would not crash under situations of crisis. It tests beyond normal operating point to estimate how the system may work under extreme operating conditions. In the financial services industry, enterprise stress testing has turned into essential tool for managing systemic risk. It is not only preferred as supervisory tool across the globe, but institutions are also increasingly adopting these techniques and tools to update their business decisions. This solution delivers centralized workflow orchestration, strong analytical capabilities, robust data handling, and a solid governance & control environment.
Impact of COVID-19 on Stress Testing Solutions Market:
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic various countries are undergoing lockdown situation and organizations are enabling their employees to work from their homes.
- This situation has led to the scenario of higher internet surfing and increased traffic on various websites. Hence, there exists a threat of crash of websites, which demands updated crash testing to avoid inconveniences to users.
- This pandemic is perceived as opportunistic for stress testing solutions as traffic on websites as well as web applications have increased. Hence, to prevent these applications or sites from crashing, organizations are using stress testing software.
- Present scenario is expected to surge the stress testing software market growth, owing to shift in demand and increase in popularity of mobile applications.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in demand for mobile applications with advanced features is expected to drive the stress testing solutions market considerably in next few years. In addition, factors such as rise in adoption of mobile devices, need to ensure systems can handle extreme workloads, and adoption of test automation services are expected to majorly drive growth of the market. However, data management & data quality issues and uncertainties about easy availability of open-source stress testing tools restrain growth of the stress testing solutions market. On the other hand, adoption of agile test services is expected to be opportunistic for implementation of new methodologies for testing services.
The global stress testing market trends are as follows:
Rise in adoption of mobile devices and applications to flourish the market
Surge in use of mobile applications has led to rise in demand for stress testing solutions to ensure proper functioning and performance of mobile applications. Stress testing solutions providers are moving toward mobile first strategy and increasing their investments in mobile application developments. Due to the short lifecycle of mobile applications as compared to web applications, mobile applications needs periodic testing.
Emergence of AI-based stress testing
With constant need for improved speed and efficiency of stress testing process, increase in adoption of AI and machine learning has been observed. AI-based solutions are major growth enablers for enhanced business performance. Testing solution providers are incorporating AI and machine learning technologies in their products to enhance functionalities such as improved accuracy, faster time to market, increase in scope & depth of test results, and reduction in complications of software testing. This trend is projected to have a positive effect on growth of the overall market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global stress testing solutions industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global stress testing solutions market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global stress testing solutions market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global stress testing solutions market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Stress Testing Solutions Market Report Highlights
By End Users
Key Market Players
Capgemini SE, Infosys Limited, SAS Institute Inc., Akamai Technologies, Oracle Corporation., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Wipro Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Accenture Plc, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.