String wound filter cartridges are used in eliminating contaminants and chemical content in different water supplies. These cartridges are made from continuous filaments and are free of extractables. Moreover, these wound filter cartridges are more efficient and come with twice the life of conventional cartridges that provide wide chemical compatibility. String wound filter cartridges are roll shaped and have high dirt holding capacity.
Environment friendliness, high cost-efficiency, and longer life of these cartridges are some of the major factors that contribute to the growth of the market. Moreover, these cartridges provide better micro-organism resistance and provide consistent performance, which is why it is highly preferred by customers. However, sometimes these filter cartridges are easily deformed due to which it is expected to hamper the market growth.
Various technological advancements along with developments in string wound cartridges such as overcoming problems with roving and friction-spun yarns are some of the factors that are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into polypropylene, galvanized steel, stainless steel, and others. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment industries, food& beverages, electronics, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Eaton, Trinity Filtration Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Filtercor Inc., Syntech Fibres (Pvt) Ltd., CleanFlow Filter Solutions, Feature-Tec, Brother Filteration, S.E.W. North Filtration A/S, GFS Filtration Pte Ltd, and Evoqua.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the string wound filter cartridge market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
String Wound Filter Cartridge Market Key Segments:
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless steel
By industry vertical
- Water treatment industries
- Food& beverages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Trinity Filtration Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Filtercor Inc.
- Syntech Fibres (Pvt) Ltd.
- CleanFlow Filter Solutions
- Brother Filteration
- S.E.W. North Filtration A/S
- GFS Filtration Pte Ltd