Strontium Chloride Market Analysis:
Strontium chloride (SrCl2) is a salt of strontium and chloride, which can be prepared by treating strontium hydroxide or strontium carbonate with hydrochloric acid. Strontium chloride is an antibacterial drug. It works by strengthening the teeth and decreasing the effects of acid and bacteria on the teeth. In addition, it facilitates natural repair process of tooth and prevents the growth of dental cavities. Similar to all compounds of Sr, this salt emits a bright red color in a flame, and therefore is used as a source of redness in fireworks.
COVID-19 Impact on the market
The emergence of COVID-19 has primarily created a substantial supply–demand gap in the global strontium chloride market. This is attributed to refrained strontium chloride extraction events and resulting supply crunch in the market. China is the largest producer of strontium chloride. However, China is known as the epicenter of the coronavirus; therefore, lockdown in China has created supply barriers, thus resulting in increase in overall prices across the globe.
Top impacting factors: market drivers, risks, and challenge analysis
Strontium chloride is used in medial and related applications, and is commonly found as a dietary supplement. In addition, strontium chloride is used as an organic synthetic catalyst, corrosion inhibitor for aluminum, and electrolytic metal sodium flux. Thus, diversity in the existing applications is a major factor driving the growth of the global market. In addition, increase in popularity of strontium chloride in medical as well as metallurgical applications is the primary factor propelling the growth of this market. On the other hand, the growth of this market is restrained by the availability of alternative to strontium chloride.
Strontium chloride is used as and antibacterial drug. It strengthens the teeth and reduces the effects of acid and bacteria on teeth. It is known for inhibiting the growth of the dental cavities, therefore, increase in dental issues acts a key driving force of the global strontium chloride market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest regional market for strontium chloride. This is attributed to the large availability of strontium chloride in this region. Furthermore, increase in extraction projects in China is expected to strongly boost the demand for strontium chloride due to its easy availability.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global strontium chloride market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global strontium chloride market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global strontium chloride Market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global strontium chloride market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Strontium Chloride Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Canteras Industriales Sl, Sakai Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Hebei Xinji Chemical, Solvay, Yuanhe Fine Chemical, ProchemInc., BassTech International, Química del Estroncio S.A, Furun Chemical, Jinyan Strontium Industry