Studio camera is a descendant of analog video camera used during live broadcasts TV. Most TV studio cameras stand on the floor, generally with hydraulic or pneumatic devices called height adjustment pedestals, and are typically on wheels. These cameras have a tally light and a small signal lamp that indicates that the camera is 'live' for the benefit of those being filmed as well as the camera operator. In addition to this, rise in demand from SMEs and various vertical industries, macro-economic growth are the prime factors driving market growth.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global studio camera market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to decline in demand for analog semiconductors.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new studio cameras as workers have stayed in their homes, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for studio cameras are gradually going to increase.
- This COVID-19 lockdown would help companies think about more advanced studio cameras to enhance efficiency.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Due to the growing worldwide film industry, the global market for studio camera is anticipated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period and increase in the need for high-resolution camera technologies in the media and entertainment industry. Studio cameras are high-quality cameras that provide images of quality or streaming of video. Those cameras are commonly used for live event coverage. These cameras can reduce noise, improved shadow color quality and low light sensitivity. Overall, Studio Camera's cinematographic applications, and their growing awareness, are what make this industry segment important to its overall growth. Such as Online, the Distribution Channel is growing the demand for Studio camera.
The global studio camera system market trends are as follows:
Asia-Pacific to be the fastest growing region
The surge in trend of photography in the region is one of the major factors driving demand for digital cameras. In addition to this, the photography has also become user-friendly and accessible, increasing the region's demand for digital cameras. Furthermore, increasing disposable income in the region is anticipated to have a positive impact on the market growth, along with the enthusiasm for photography.
Rise in internet image sharing and availability of image processing equipment to provide opportunities
The growing ease of access of image processing tools and the rising trend of internet sharing images has given the market an impetus. Also, the increase in social networking activities and widespread acceptance of internet infrastructure and are expected to further improve the outlook for the industry.
Smartphone camera technology to hamper growth of the market
Smartphone cameras are still much more digital cameras but simple camera interface, backed up by features such as 'swipe to change exposure,' enables the smartphone photography an extremely enticing alternative. Also, these high-quality compact cameras are linked to the web in smartphones. In addition to this, the Smartphone camera is progressing at a higher rate and companies such asApple Inc., Oneplus, and Samsung are investing a huge amount of money for different camera technology in research & development. These factors are expected to hinder the studio camera's market growth during the forecast period.
However, the emergence of slow-motion technology in cameras is one of the market's principal growth factors. The revenue mix of most of studio camera market's global companies may change in time to come. One of the key factors would be the clientele’s topline shift, which will push them hard to implement innovation and spend more on R&D to meet ever-dynamic evolving needs. Any of the players who plan for potential sales change for their consumers may ride the wave, while others can find it difficult to manage.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global studio camera system industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global studio camera system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global studio camera system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global studio camera system market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in thestudio camera systemmarket research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the studio camera system market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the studio camera system market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Studio Camera System Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd, Red.com Inc, Silicon Imaging Inc, Aaton Digital SA, Hitachi Ltd, Canon Inc, Grass Valley USA LLC, Sony Corp, Panasonic Corp, JVCKENWOOD, ARRI