Subcutaneous injectors are utilized to administer drugs and medications as a bolus in the subcutaneous layer of skin. Subcutaneous injectors are employed to administer vaccines and medications such as morphine, insulin, goserelin, and diacetylmorphine.
For effective administration of medications needles 3/8 to 1 long and 25 to 31 gauge thick are utilized. The medications are presented in a pen-like form with a short, single-use needle fastened onto the end of multiuse vial. The amount of medication required is mentioned in the end of the equipment.
The growth of the global subcutaneous injector market is driven by increase in demand for vaccination & biosimilar and rise in adoption of self-injection devices. Moreover, rise in incidence of communicable diseases and surge in prevalence of chronic diseases propel the growth of this market. However, high device development cost and lack of awareness towards self-injecting devices in developing regions impedes the growth of the market.
The report segments the subcutaneous injector market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into fillable and prefilled. Applications covered in the study include hospital, clinic, laboratory, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Antares Pharma Inc., Endo International PLC., PharmaJet, Inc. Bioject Medical Technologies Inc., Medical International Technology Inc., National Medical Products Inc., Valeritas Holdings Inc., European Pharma Group Ltd., and PenJet Corporation are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Subcutaneous Injector Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA