Supply chain analytics is an innovative technology, which is implemented by industries to save cost, augment business growth, and increase customer satisfaction. Need for better supply chain visibility, reduced warehousing costs, changing customer demands and forecast is encouraging the demand for supply chain analytics solutions. Several organizations are implementing solutions to achieve high productivity and enhanced supply chain visibility.
The global supply chain analytics market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future and this is attributed to the growing need to improve visibility on supply chain operations such as orders, shipments, and inventory. The high statistical forecast accuracy and real-time measurement of supply chain events has further encouraged the growth of supply chain analytics market during the forecast period. The lack of awareness regarding supply chain analytics products and services in developing regions is expected to restrict the growth of the supply chain analytics market.
The report segments the supply chain analytics market on the basis of solution, industry verticals, size, and geography. On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into planning and procurement, sales and operations, visualization and reporting, and others. Industry verticals are classified into retail, pharmaceuticals and life science, energy and utilities, IT & telecom, chemicals, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, and others. Based on the enterprise size, the market is classified into small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Capgemini SA., SAS Institute, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Sage Clarity LLC, Birst Inc. and Kinaxis, Inc. are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global supply chain analytics market on the basis of solution, industries verticals, enterprise size and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global supply chain analytics market.
- Up to date analysis of technological improvements and market trends are considered in this report.
- Geographically, the supply chain analytics market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
Supply Chain Analytics Market Segments:
- Planning and procurement
- Sales and Operations
- Visualization and Reporting
By Industry Verticals
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Science
- Energy and Utilities
- IT and telecom Chemicals
- Aerospace and Defense
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East