Surgical electrical staplers are used for the closure of lesions or holds the body tissues together after an injury or surgery. Surgical staplers are tools that either help physical modification of biological tissue or provide rapid recovery of the internal and external body tissues.
Inception of modern electronic technologies such as minimally invasive surgery equipment and robotic surgeries primarily drive the surgical electronic staplers market. For instance, Medtronic launched Signia Stapling system, an innovative surgical stapler for expansion of minimally invasive surgery technologies in February 2017.
Increase in preference for minimally invasive surgery and the rise in geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to ocular disorders, gastric disorders, intestinal disorders, and other health conditions drive the market growth. Furthermore, numerous advantages of surgical electrical staplers such as high speed, less pain, and evenness of wound closure have increased its use in the operating room. In addition, R&D in the field of surgical staplers is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
However, significant government rules & regulations, inadequate quality assurance, and high cost of surgical electrical staplers are the major barriers for the growth of the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product design, product type, application, and geography. Based on product design, the market is divided into liner staplers, curved staplers, and circular staplers. Based on product type, it is bifurcated into disposable and reusable. Based on application, it is classified into gynecology, thoracic, gastrointestinal related surgeries, and tissue & wound management procedures. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global surgical electrical staplers market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Surgical Electrical Staplers Market Key Segments:
By Product Design
- Linear Staplers
- Curved Staplers
- Circular Staplers
By Product Type
- Gastrointestinal Related Surgeries
- Tissue & Wound Management Procedures
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Ethicon LLC
- Medtronic plc
- Conmed Corporation
- Smith & Nephew
- Purple Surgical Inc.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Welfare Medical Ltd.
- Reach surgical Inc.
- Meril Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
- Grena Ltd.