During surgeries, blood loss occurs due to the disruption of blood vessels. It is important to coagulate the blood to avoid too much blood loss. The formation of blood clots at the site of injury is called hemostasis. Hemostats are surgical tools that are utilized during surgeries to control the bleeding of the patient. These tools help to temporarily form blood clots to control bleeding. However, it is important that the use of these tools is localized and carefully regulated.
The rise in the incidence of various diseases and increase in concern & awareness about health are the major driving factors for the growth of the surgical hemostats market. Moreover, advancements in technology along with an increase in funding in R&D boost the market growth. In addition, an increase in the number of surgeries will further fuel the market growth. However, advancements in minimally invasive surgical procedures will reduce the use of surgical hemostat and thus hamper the market growth.
The global surgical hemostats market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into oxidized regenerated, gelatin based, cellulose based, combination hemostats, and collagen based. Based on end users, the market is categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and specialty clinics. Based on geography, the market has been examined across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as CSL Behring, Johnson & Johnson, Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc., CryoLife, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., Z-Medica, LLC, Baxter, Pfizer Inc., Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, B Braun Melsungen AG, and Vascular Solutions, Inc. have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario globally.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
Surgical Hemostats Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Gelatin Based
- Combination Hemostats
- Cellulose Based
- Oxidized Regenerated
- Collagen Based
By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."