Surgical needle holders are surgical equipment used to hold the needle while doctors or clinicians suture and perform surgical procedures. Castroviejo needle holder is commonly used as a surgical needle holder for eye surgery and microsurgery.
The global surgical needle holders market is driven by high demand for wound closure treatment, technical advancements leading to high usage of surgical needle holders, increase in incidence of accidents and trauma injuries, rise in need for surgeries to treat chronic cardiovascular disorders, and surge in number of outpatient surgeries. However, expensive instruments and lack of skilled professionals are expected to impede the market growth. Increase in healthcare infrastructure and rise in number of surgeries in developing countries are expected to provide numerous growth opportunities in the near future.
The global surgical needle holders market is segmented on the basis of material, application, and region. On the basis of material, it is divided into aluminum, stainless steel, stellite, titanium, and others. Based on application, it is divided into cardiovascular, general & microsurgical, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, urology, otolaryngology, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Sklar Surgical Instruments, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Nordent Manufacturing, Inc., SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, KLS Martin Group, CareFusion Corporation, A. Schweickhardt GmbH & Co. KG, MedGyn Products, Inc., and Hu-Friedy.
- Market analysis for the global surgical needle holders market is provided with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- The report provides an extensive information about the current and upcoming trends in market through 2016-2023, which help to determine the potential growth opportunities.
- Key drivers and restraints impacting the market are listed in the report.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market is presented.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow are analyzed.
Surgical Needle Holders Market Key Segments:
- Stainless Steel
- General & Microsurgical
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA