A surgical/operating microscope is an optical device used in surgical settings to carry out microsurgeries. It can be operated electrically or mechanically for a broad range of surgeries, such as, dentistry, neurology, ophthalmology, ENT, and plastic & reconstructive surgery having a considerably high amount of accuracy during the process.
Rise in geriatric population as they are susceptible to diseases and require surgery for survival, larger adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, rise in R&D activity in the life science sector, and growth in healthcare infrastructure drive the market. However, high cost of equipment in the developing region is expected to hinder the growth of the market. In addition, the growth in incidence of disease requiring microsurgery and number of out-patient services provide different opportunities for the market growth.
The global surgical operating microscopes market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, price range, and geography. According to application, the market is divided into neuro and spine surgery, gynecology and urology, oncology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, ENT surgery, ophthalmology, and dentistry. Based on the end users, the market is bifurcated into hospitals and outpatient facilities. By the price range, the market is categorized into low, mid, and premium. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Novartis AG, Alltion (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd., Olympus Corporation, HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Leica Microsystems, ARRI AG, ZEISS, Global Surgical Corporation, Topcon Corporation, and TAKAGISEIKO CO.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by application assists in understanding the market trends and requirements.
- Key players and their strategies are analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Surgical/operating Microscope Market Key Segments:
- Neuro and Spine Surgery
- Gynecology and Urology
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Outpatient Facilities
By Price Range
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA