Surgical power tools are medical instruments, which are activated by an additional power source. Surgical power tools aid in performing specific actions in a surgical procedure such as modifying biological tissue or gaining access for viewing an organ.
Increase in adoption of surgical power tools due to its advantages such as higher performance, improved reliability, and longer life cycle drive the market. In addition, the rise in technological advancements related to surgical power tools also fuel the market. However, dearth of skilled professionals especially in the developing economies impede the market growth. Moreover, the increase in investments in R&D to create cost-efficient and ergonomically designed surgical power tools create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
Surgical power tools market is segmented based on power source, applications, and geography. Based on power source, the market is divided into electric-operated power tools, battery-driven power tools, and pneumatic power tools. Further, based on application, the market is classified into orthopedic surgeries, dental surgeries, ENT surgeries, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic Plc, Stryker Co., Zimmer Biomet, Adeor Medical, Aesculapius Farmaceutici Srl, Anthrax Solutions, Aygun Surgical Instruments, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ceterix Orthopaedics, and De Soutter Medical are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global surgical power tools market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global surgical power tools market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these regions.
Surgical Power Tools Market Key Segments:
By Power Source
- Electric-Operated Power Tools
- Battery-Driven Power Tools
- Pneumatic Power Tools
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Dental Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA