The waste, which is left out after a surgical procedure such as pathological & anatomical waste, bulk human blood, blood products, bulk body fluids, or other potentially infectious material (OPIM), microbiological waste is called as surgical waste. Hence, surgical waste management has to be done as it is responsible for the spread of various diseases.
Increase in spread of diseases and technological advancements in surgical waste management devices and instruments drive the market. However, lack of regulations for surgical waste management especially in the developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, and others impede the market growth. Moreover, the increase in demand for automation in surgical waste management create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The surgical waste management market is segmented based on type of waste, service, treatment type, treatment site, and geography. Based on type of waste, the market is bifurcated into nonhazardous waste and hazardous waste (infectious and pathological waste, sharps, pharmaceutical waste, and other medical waste). Based on service, the market is classified into collection, transportation and storage, treatment and disposal, recycling, and other services. Based on treatment type, the market is categorized into incineration, autoclaving, chemical treatment, and other treatments. Based on treatment site, the market is classified into offsite and onsite. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Bertin Technologies, Hazardous Waste Experts, Hydroclave Systems, Incinerator Consultants, Medasend Biomedical, Medassure Service, Biomedical Transport Solutions, BONDTECH AB, BWS, Inc., and Celitron Medical Technologies Kft. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global surgical waste management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global surgical waste management market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these regions.
Surgical Waste Management Market Key Segments:
By Type of Waste
- Nonhazardous Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Infectious and Pathological Waste
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Other Medical Waste
- Transportation and Storage
- Treatment and Disposal
- Other Services
By Treatment Type
- Chemical Treatment
- Other Treatments
By Treatment Site
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA