Swine health is associated with the diseases caused due to pigs and the development of therapeutics to prevent the related ailments and disorders. Pig breeding can lead to many diseases such as reproductive disease and congenital malformations. Hence, governmental organizations are launching programs to protect and enhance the health of swine, which reduces the effect of swine diseases on humans.
Increase in incidences of diseases through swine drive the market. However, high cost associated with swine health especially in the developing countries impede the market growth. Moreover, key market players investing in R&D activities to develop novel therapeutics to address unmet medical needs create lucrative opportunities.
Swine health market is segmented based on diseases, route of administration, and geography. Based on diseases, the market is divided into aujeszkys disease (AD), classical swine fever (CSF), actinobacillus pleuropneumonia, mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, swine enteric coronavirus disease, porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS), and salmonella. Based on route of administration, the market is classified into injectable and oral. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Neogen Co, Norbrook Group, Orion Pharma, Phibro Animal Health, Vetoquinol Animal Health Pvt Ltd, Bio-Vet, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, ECO Animal Health, Huvepharma SEA Private Limited, and Indian Immunologicals are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global swine health market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global swine health market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these regions.
Swine Health Market Key Segments:
- Aujeszky's Disease (AD)
- Classical Swine Fever (CSF)
- Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia
- Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae
- Swine Enteric Coronavirus Disease
- Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS)
By Route of Administration
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA