Synthetic fabrics are man-made textiles that are easy to maintain, durable, cost-effective, elastic, stain resistant, and readily available among other qualities. They have high strength, low or no shrinkage capability, quick drying quality, low moisture absorption characteristics, and other properties. Various chemicals employed in developing synthetic fabrics include sodium hydroxide and carbon disulfide, which are usually derived from coal, oil, or natural gas. Synthetic fabrics have a wide range of applications including apparels, construction, automotive, and others.
The synthetic fabric market is expected to be driven by its high demand in fashion & apparel industry and high growth rate of construction and automotive industries, especially in emerging economies,. However, environmental concerns and threat from natural substitutes may restrain the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, R&D activities on conductive textiles and nanotechnology in textiles are expected to provide potential growth opportunities.
The global synthetic fabric market is segmented based on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is divided into acetate fabric, acrylic fabric, chiffon fabric, denim fabric, georgette fabric, nylon fabric, polyester fabric, rayon fabric, spandex fabric, viscose fabric, and others. On the basis of application, it is classified into construction, automotive, healthcare, apparel, household, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global synthetic fabric market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the type and application help to understand the trending types and potential applications.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers & suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Synthetic Fabric Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ADMIRAL SPORTSWEAR, BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION, SUNFLAG NIGERIA LIMITED, BASF SE, BAYER AG, BP AMONO PLC., FILA INC., UNIVEX SA, FAR EASTERN GROUP, DUPONT (EI) DE NEMOURS