System infrastructure software is type of enterprise software or program designed to increase the IT performance of any organization. It provides various solutions to enterprises such as workforce support, business transactions, and internal services & processes. This software is used by various industry verticals to operate business functions efficiently and smoothly.
Advancements in cloud technologies and virtualization is expected to boost the market. Further, rise in demand of automation and integrated approach in business process is also anticipated to fuel the market. However, high implementation cost and absence of standardized framework is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) is major opportunity for key players in the system infrastructure software market.
The system infrastructure software market is segmented on the basis of type, application, industry vertical, and geography. Based on the type, the market is divided into system & network management software, security software, storage software, and system software. By application, the market is classified into building management system, cloud integration, data center infrastructure management, integrated communication, network integration, and others. By industry vertical, the market is categorized into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), telecommunications & IT, transportation & logistics, oil & gas, manufacturing, retail, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
EMC Corporation, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Apple Inc., Microsoft Corporation, BMC Software Inc., CA Technologies, Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Co., and Red Hat Inc. are some of the major key players of the global system infrastructure software market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global system infrastructure software market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
System Infrastructure Software Market Key Segments:
- System & Network Management Software
- Security Software
- Storage Software
- System Software
- Building Management System
- Cloud Integration
- Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Integrated Communication
- Network Integration
By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecommunications & IT
- Transportation & Logistics
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- EMC Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- BMC Software Inc.
- CA Technologies
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Co.
- Red Hat Inc.